From now through Election Day, volunteers like you will be talking to candidates in all parties about cancer issues and informing the public about candidates’ stances on making cancer a national priority.
For the 2020 elections, we're focusing on five core issues:
- Protecting people with pre-existing conditions
- Increasing funding for cancer research
- Eliminating health disparities
- Increasing access to Medicaid
- Reducing barriers to rural cancer care
You can learn more about our work on these issues by visiting the What We Do section of our website.
Ready to help us make fighting cancer a top issue in the 2020 elections? Sign-up here.