Thank you for being a part of Lights of Hope.
This page is designed to help you locate important resources and updates as we work together to make the 11th annual Lights of Hope a huge success.
Lights of Hope Kits & Bags
Please continue to work with your staff partner to order Lights of Hope Bags for your at-home display.
The 2021 Lights of Hope kits will be entirely virtual. Please find printable links here:
- 2021 Lights of Hope Instructions
- 2021 Lights of Hope fundraising Incentives
- How to do CANRaiser or check out this full CANRaiser Training
- ACS CAN Membership form
- How to Find Your Donors Bag Information
2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
Your local community can support Lights of Hope through sponsorship. Please consider offering this opportunity to businesses in your network. If you are looking for ideas on who to add to your sponsor prospect list, check out this list of the type of businesses we already have committed.
2021 Sponsor Packet
Sponsor cover letter - with benefits listed
Sponsor cover letter - with no benefits listed
Sponsor cover letter - personal touch
*Please make sure you check with your staff partner on recruiting sponsorships
Sponsors can easily commit by donating on your CANRaiser page electronically or by sending a check that will need to be tracked as an offline donation on CANRaiser. All sponsors must also be recorded at www.fightcancer.org/LOHSponsorships. If you are hoping to display sponsor signs for an event they must be ordered at least 10 business days in advance of when you need them.
Lights of Hope Fundraising Panels
Top Ten Fundraisers finalized: September 16, 2021 (11:59pm ET)
Final Fundraising Deadline: September 20, 2021 (11:59pm ET)
Lights of Hope Across America Live Broadcast: September 18, 2021 at 4pm ET
Lights of Hope Fundraising Challenge Dates
Our fundraising challenges are a fun way we spark competition and continue raising mission critical funds through out the summer.
Photo Submission Link
Please submit your best photo of your at-home displays using this form. The form only accepts one photo at a time so please select your best to share. We’re looking for photos depicting groups of Lights of Hope, rather than individual bags. Deadline to submit photos for the Lights of Hope America Live Broadcast is September 7th, 2021. Deadline to submit photos to be part of the naitonwide Lights of Hope album is Septmeber 20,2021.
Processing Offline Donations
The first step is to enter all offline donations on your personal CANRaiser page. Once you record your offline donations you will use the tool called Society Donations Batching. Below you will find instructions on how to use Society Donations Batching (SDB) to process all your offline donations and the process for sending in the checks.
- Promote your at home event to neighbors using the Next Door App or with in your neighborhood Facebook groups. Find tips and instructions here.
- Thinking of hosting a community event to display your Lights of Hope? Read the guidance here.
- Lights of Hope 2021 At Home Guide.
- State Lead Ambassdor's can now join the 120% club. Learn more here!
- Looking for tips to maximize your Lights of Hope CANRaiser page? Check out this great resource here.
- Promote Lights of Hope with the NEW media toolkit.
- Listen to the 30 minute 2021 Volunteer Training for Lights of Hope here.
- Tips for using Social media to fundraise. Download here and get started today!
- Create a QR code to easily link donors to your fundraising page on their mobile devise.
- Download and print a Lights of Hope Across America Sign for your event with a local printer. Find your customized state sign and the instructions here.
- Download and print a Lights of Hope Across America Poster. This posted can be used at your at home displays to explan what Lights of Hope is.
Looking for inspiration for your at home and community Lights of Hope display? Check out these awesome photos that fellow advocates shared in 2020.