And, of course, thank you for all you do to help end suffering and death from cancer.
ACS CAN Global Cervical Cancer Campaign Campus Materials:
Your campus can help us virtually take action and help save lives. Cervical cancer is the leading cause of cancer death for women in 42 lower and middle income countries. Learn more by watching this video. Text COLLEGE to 40649 to take action now.
- Global Cervical Cancer Campaign Flyer
- Global Cervical Cancer Campaign Social Media Content
- Global Cervical Cancer Campaign Social Media graphics
- ACS CAN needs your help growing its grassroots power. Get your committee to join ACS CAN! Talk to your teams of advoacy and host a memembership drive on campus.
- Help ACS CAN secure more federal cancer reserach funding by collectign petitions at your next tableing event.
- Need help finding the perfect ACS CAN Lead for your campus event? Use this letter to help your recruitment efforts
- Finding the right volunteer to champion your advocacy activities is an important first step to campus advocacy success. Use these tips to make recruitment easy.
- Work towards this high-level recognition by integrating ACS CAN into the work you are doing to fight cancer on campus.
- Need help getting excused from class to attend the ACS CAN State Day at the Capitol? Work with your local staff person to get this letter signed and delivered.
- Share with your professor all the good work you are doing for ACSCAN and get yourself excused from class for the State Day at the Capitol.