2020 Idaho Day at the Capitol
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
This is an incredible opportunity for anyone who wants to engage in our advocacy efforts to make cancer a top priority. Together as a team, we CAN successfully fight for laws that impact the issue of cancer and help make a difference in the lives of thousands of people in Idaho. On January 27th, we will descend upon the State Capitol to unite our VOICES and be heard loud and clear!
All attendees should join us for at least one of the pre-event training opportunities or listen to a recorded training provided to you via email. The training will prepare you for your Day at the Capitol experience and will include:
- An overview of our event activities.
- Review of the "ASKS" we will be making of our legislators.
- A review of proper etiquette/process of meeting with your legislators that day.
- Specific to do items to complete before the event.
- An update on the current legislative environment.
This is a free event. Breakfast and lunch will be provided. We’ll start the morning off with training around the issue followed by small group meeting with lawmakers at the Capitol ask them to support our 2020 legislative priorities.
Full event details, materials and attendee list have been emailed to registered participants.
If you have any questions, please contact Theresa Vawter at [email protected].