New Ambassadors: Welcome to the ACS CAN New Hampshire Family!
Here are a few actions you can take to get started:
1) Review our 13 minute webinar on the roles and responsibilities of ACS CAN ambassadors. You may have viewed this as part of your orientation, and this is here as a refresher for those that would like it.
2) Review the 2020 ACS CAN Legislative Priorities:
New Hampshire Priorities
3) Review the New Hampshire Legislative Process by clicking HERE
4) Look up and make note of your state lawmakers HERE.
5) Follow your lawmakers on social media (Facebook & Twitter)
6) Familiarize yourself with the New Hampshire ACS CAN web page at www.fightcancer.org/nh
7) Join New Hampshire on Facebook by going to www.facebook.com/acscannh
8) Follow New Hampshire on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ACSCANNH
9) Request access to the Ambassador Action Center by emailing Cori at [email protected]
10) Watch for an email to set up a time for ACS CAN Training
Important information for all current ambassadors:
Link to the Ambassador Action Center
Ambassador Action Center Instructions
Additional Ambassador Resources:
New Hampshire Fundraising:
For more information call Cori Chandler at 401-243-2622 or email [email protected]