Indiana Cancer Policy Forum: Cancer Disparities & COVID-19
Reductions in the cancer death rate have not been experienced equitably across racial, socioeconomic, or ethnic groups. In Indiana, for instance, Black Hoosiers have a higher cancer death rate than other Hoosiers and COVID-19’s impact – from loss of insurance coverage to delayed preventative care – could widen those disparities across the state.
Join ACS CAN for a wide-ranging discussion about the necessary steps the oncology community – and our public health leaders – must take to address the inequities in cancer care and outcomes.
Event Speakers & Panelists:
- Tisha Reid, Purdue Healthcare Advisors (Moderator)
- Dr. Cameual Wright, Market Chief Medical Officer, Caresource
- Cara Veale, CEO, Indiana Rural Health Association
- Liliana Quintero, Executive Director, Northern Indiana Hispanic Health Coalition
- Dr. John Osiecki, Director, Medical & Scientific Affairs, Roche Diagnostics
Support ACS CAN
Thank you to our sponsors.
Covering Kids & Families of Indiana
Indiana Oncology Society
Hoosiers Work for Health