Tennessee Fall Policy Forum Series
Precision Medicine & Biomarkers
Wednesday, Sept. 23rd from 11:30-12:30 CDT
This event will focus on advances in therapies and diagnostics that are revolutionizing cancer care and include key stakeholders throughout the oncology community, including leaders in business, academia, public policy, patient advocacy, provider groups, as well as other key stakeholders. ACS CAN will use this event to help illustrate and answer the following questions:
• What are patient expectations for precision medicine?
• How can cancer patients benefit from genetic testing and targeted therapies?
• How do we ensure precision medicine is practiced in a reliable way that optimizes patient outcomes?
• What is needed to integrate precision medicine into clinical practice, including in community settings?
• What are the barriers to patients accessing precision medicine?
• What is needed to continue to promote new advances in precision medicine?
Thank you for registering for Precision Medicine & Biomarkers part of the ACS CAN Tennessee Fall Policy Forum Series.