Lights of Hope Across America Panel Discussion
Join us for this interactive discussion on Tuesday, July 14th at 8:00 pm Eastern Time.
This live, moderated panel will feature some of ACS CAN’s Lights of Hope superstar fundraisers sharing their highly successful and replicable tactics for increasing 2020 Lights of Hope fundraising. The panel will not only share their tips for a great Lights of Hope season but also answer your real time questions about how they are continuing to be successful in a changing fundraising atmosphere. Join these creative and motivative volunteers to help kickoff your fundraising efforts. This event will also be recorded for future viewing by those who can’t attend.
Thank you for your RSVP! We look forward to you joining us for this discussion on Thursday, July 14th at 8:00 pm Eastern Time.
A few minutes before the scheduled start time, please click here to join the event.
Here are a few tips to connect:
- We recommend using Google Chrome.
- You do not need to download anything or link your account to a Microsoft account. Simply click the “Join on the web instead” option.
- After you join via web, you may want to allow the browser to access your microphone and/or camera by clicking “allow.”
- Click the “Join now” button and you are in the event!
- Please mute your line if you are not speaking to help cut down on background noise.
- If you are not able to join us online, you can join using your phone by dialing 1-917-727-7985 and using Conference ID: 351 046 125#