New Ambassadors: Welcome to the ACS CAN Rhode Island Family!
Here are a few actions you can take to get started:
1) Review our 13 minute webinar on the roles and responsibilities of ACS CAN ambassadors. You may have viewed this as part of your orientation, and this is here as a refresher for those that would like it.
2) Review the 2020 ACS CAN Legislative Priorities:
3) Review the Rhode Island Legislative Process by clicking HERE
4) Look up and make note of your federal and state lawmakers HERE.
5) Follow your lawmakers on social media (Facebook & Twitter)
6) Familiarize yourself with the Rhode Island ACS CAN web page at www.fightcancer.org/ri
7) Join Rhode Island on Facebook by going to www.facebook.com/acscanri
8) Follow Rhode Island on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ACSCANRI
9) Request access to the Ambassador Action Center by emailing Cori at [email protected]
10) Watch for an email to set up a time for ACS CAN Training
Important information for all current ambassadors:
Link to the Ambassador Action Center
Ambassador Action Center Instructions
Additional Ambassador Resources:
Rhode Island Fundraising:
For more information call Cori Chandler at 401-243-2622 or email [email protected]